WOD 32KG 6 rounds and 25. Yeah !! I could run again today instead of subbing with Row.22kg Power snatch need to work on speed at start of lift so stayed lightGood Luck 6pm crew in heat I will be there to cheer you on !!Hast luego Amigos
Ahhhhh good to be back!Snatch 3 x 3 @ 50KG still working on technique WOD AS RXD @ 50KG: 4 Rounds + 30
Power snatch 3-3-2: 25k, 25k, 27.5k. Definitely need to work on my technique for this lift.WOD 5 rounds + 15 (30kg)Love the new plates!
5 Rounds exactly - Rxd.Power Snatch3 @ 35kg3 @ 35kg2 @ 37kg1 @ 40kg on I think on 3rd attempt
Power Snatch: 3x45, 3x50, 2x50.5 Rounds & 22 Reps Rxd71.9kg prior - 72.8kg after 36+degrees...
Power Snatch: 3-3-250kg, 50kg, 57.5kgWOD: AMRAP 20 MinutesAs Rxd3 Rounds + 5 Reps
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
WOD 32KG 6 rounds and 25. Yeah !! I could run again today instead of subbing with Row.
ReplyDelete22kg Power snatch need to work on speed at start of lift so stayed light
Good Luck 6pm crew in heat I will be there to cheer you on !!
Hast luego Amigos
Ahhhhh good to be back!
ReplyDeleteSnatch 3 x 3 @ 50KG still working on technique
WOD AS RXD @ 50KG: 4 Rounds + 30
Power snatch 3-3-2: 25k, 25k, 27.5k. Definitely need to work on my technique for this lift.
ReplyDeleteWOD 5 rounds + 15 (30kg)
Love the new plates!
5 Rounds exactly - Rxd.
ReplyDeletePower Snatch
3 @ 35kg
3 @ 35kg
2 @ 37kg
1 @ 40kg on I think on 3rd attempt
Power Snatch: 3x45, 3x50, 2x50.
ReplyDelete5 Rounds & 22 Reps Rxd
71.9kg prior - 72.8kg after
36+degrees...
Power Snatch: 3-3-2
ReplyDelete50kg, 50kg, 57.5kg
WOD: AMRAP 20 Minutes
As Rxd
3 Rounds + 5 Reps