Thursday, April 1, 2010

1/4/2010

Dave & Jordan
WOD 5 Rounds
20 Double Unders
7 Deadlift @ 1.5 x Bodyweight
7 Strict Pull Ups (C2b Male/Chin Female)
7 Ring Push Ups
20 Double Unders
Rest 3min between rounds
Post time to comments

11 comments:

  1. Good to see so many people doing El Diablo yesterday. Well `done to everyone especially Mitch n Col. Great times, although everyone, myself included improved their previous.
    I am sat at Abu Dhabu airport at the moment looking at todays WOD and dying to give it a crack but seeing that its 12.30AM here and everyone s wearing Arab robes n head dresses I dont think they would understand If Courtney n I got out my skipping rope (yes I have it with me) n started doing pushups n double unders. THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND !!!!!!! We both have our crossfit t.shirts on so we are prepared. Ha Ha Hasta Luego. Cant wait to see Jordan !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOD: Scaled 120kg DL, Chin Over Bar Pull-Ups

    Time: 45.00

    Well fought right to the end James, I thought you had me.

    Note to self need to regularly practise strict pullups.

    Fairly happy with progression on Double Unders, managing to string 6-10 together with a single in between doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harder then it looks!!!

    WOD: As RX'd

    1: 2.00 min
    2: 1.50
    3: 2.15
    4: 2:17
    5: 2:27

    Total Time Including Rest: 22:49 RX'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wod - 28.26min 105DL chin to bar

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOD 32:30 Scaled with 80kg D/L
    (Shared bar due to numbers)
    Mainly Singles not D/Unders..
    Back to the focus board. No D/U since late Feb.

    31 Burpees prior, then 50 Burpees after.

    Vow to exhume skipping rope and practice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan Said
    WOD 38:29 Chin to bar

    ReplyDelete
  7. 28.43 Rxd 83kg (I think....Mitch, correct me if I'm wrong, thanks).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't got a clue as to what my time was 3?. 90Kg not to bad when my 1rm is 100. Took me a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And what a time I did !!! Breakfast was on its way. 42 something the double unders are my new nightmare, deadlifts 85kg please with that my 1rm 92.5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you serious? Where the hell are the wods for the last 2 days?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOD:
    28:46 as RXD

    Was sharing a bar with Dan so did 120kg deadlifts which was 1.6 x body weight

    Yeah V, that's right. Though I think it could be a case of the blind leading the blind!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.