Double unders in 7mins = 73 (I did much better warming up with them before the 7mins started!)
WOD: 18:14 (3 rounds as directed by Jody).
Felt really blerrgghh today, like I weighed about 3 times more than I do. Never gonna have 3 days off CF again! Hip playing up badly today as well. Grrrrrr
WOD - 24.16 (I don't think its my legs, so my arms must be to short. As the knees just couldn't touch the elbows.)
ReplyDeleteDouble unders in 7mins = 73 (I did much better warming up with them before the 7mins started!)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 18:14 (3 rounds as directed by Jody).
Felt really blerrgghh today, like I weighed about 3 times more than I do. Never gonna have 3 days off CF again! Hip playing up badly today as well. Grrrrrr
Skills - just worked on getting back on skipping then I'm gonna start working on the double unders.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 25:25- Scaled 200m run
16.47 - Using Rusty (3 Rounds)
ReplyDeleteWOD 17:58 - 40kg Thrusters + Big Box
ReplyDeleteWOD:
ReplyDelete17:41 as RXD