Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday

(A) Deadlift 5x3 TNG

(B) 15-12-9
Sumo Deadlift - 80-50kg
DB Snatch - 45/35lb
Push-ups

6 comments:

  1. A) 160kg
    B) 5:25. Nice to run with Ethan today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 50 kg
    B) Sumo D/L - 25kg
    D/B - 12kg
    6.25

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 85kg - Paired up with the other Jens!
    B)8:45

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) 126kg. Didn't go too heavy today, but enough that I'll be sore tomorrow.

    B) RXd 8:28. Pretty good since my push-ups are rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) did 1rm, since I missed it last week. Equaled my previous PB, 86kg. Ok with that as it seems like I am pretty much back to where I was with my strength.

    B) Sumo @ 40kg
    Snatch @10kg. Was too light, but 15 was too heavy. I should have started on the 15 maybe and dropped down....
    Pushups really sucked

    8:59

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.