A) Snatch - 66 (PB by 3kg!) dropped 71kg.. 3 times. Next time gadget!! B) 15:28. Stringing the T2B in high numbers, which is great, but rowed due to protecting the Achilies.
B). Official time as recorded by the judge - 6.15 Unofficial time of 21.15, at 55kgs. I'm running with the judges time. Also started to lose my kip on the T2B towards the middle
A) 65kg, F67.5 lost it behind, F69kg made it but off one knee, F70.5kg had it overhead, but I was on 2 knees and lost it getting up. So lets just chalk it up as an interesting night and while I felt a lot stronger in the second pull than I have before I was having trouble staying on my heels, so I was chasing the bar forward on the third pull. I didn't do any couch stretches before either which for me usually means that I can't open my hips fully at the end of the second pull, which may have helped, something for next time.
B) 24:24 @ 45kg. Pretty heavy for me in the HPS (I actually don't have a recorded max for it) and I was a bit off my game in the WoD. Lifts got better at the end, but by then my hands were gone and I couldn't do more that 4s, mostly 2s and 3s. Struggled with T2Bs and pretty much only did ones and twos after the first round.
A) 38kg - Full snatch .. Struggling with depth on the squat
ReplyDeleteB) 15:52 @ 26kg
A) Snatch - 66 (PB by 3kg!) dropped 71kg.. 3 times. Next time gadget!!
ReplyDeleteB) 15:28. Stringing the T2B in high numbers, which is great, but rowed due to protecting the Achilies.
Good wod tonight!
79.5 Snatch
ReplyDelete18:25 at 49kg
A). 70kgs - Weight felt heavy today
ReplyDeleteB). Official time as recorded by the judge - 6.15
Unofficial time of 21.15, at 55kgs. I'm running with the judges time. Also started to lose my kip on the T2B towards the middle
A) 65kg, F67.5 lost it behind, F69kg made it but off one knee, F70.5kg had it overhead, but I was on 2 knees and lost it getting up. So lets just chalk it up as an interesting night and while I felt a lot stronger in the second pull than I have before I was having trouble staying on my heels, so I was chasing the bar forward on the third pull. I didn't do any couch stretches before either which for me usually means that I can't open my hips fully at the end of the second pull, which may have helped, something for next time.
ReplyDeleteB) 24:24 @ 45kg.
Pretty heavy for me in the HPS (I actually don't have a recorded max for it) and I was a bit off my game in the WoD.
Lifts got better at the end, but by then my hands were gone and I couldn't do more that 4s, mostly 2s and 3s.
Struggled with T2Bs and pretty much only did ones and twos after the first round.
(A) Snatch - 32
ReplyDelete(B) 20 kg rowed instead of gasser
15.5
Tough Workout!!
A) 35.5kg power snatch - PB by 10kg. YAY
ReplyDeleteB) 19.55 @ 21kg
Did Knees to chest on the rings in place of TTB , my stomach muscles are very sore today.
I have to get better at running.