Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday

(A) 3 Rnds for MAX reps (NFT)
Bench Press @ BW
Pullups

(B) 4 Rnds
10 x Deadlift - BW
10 x Box Jump - 24/20
1/2 Gasser Farmers Carry - AHAP

7 comments:

  1. A) @ 45kg
    Bench: 10, 10, 8
    Pull Ups 18, 13, 11 (these felt good today, I came off the bar early on all sets due to a bit of a dodgy tape job and I could feel it was going to make a mess of my hands if I didn't stop)

    B) WOD 11.41 DL @ 58kg (BW) Farmers Carry 20kg KB x 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A)32kg last set only got to 6
    Pull ups on red band 10, 10, 8 still struggle!

    B) WOD 11.42
    DL 40kg
    12" box jumps
    Farmers Carry 16KB x 2
    (cant imagine having any arms if I had of stayed with V's 20kg KB!)






    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 6+13, 7+11, 7+12
    B) 7:51 - with body weight deads, and 32kg bells.

    Nice wod today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A). 90kgs with, 10, 15, 17.
    Always hated and struggled with bench press back in a previous life. That still rings true today.

    B). 12.01 Rx'd @ 105kg deads with 32.5kg DB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) 10+15, 10+15, 7+14 = 71
    B) only did 3 rounds (pain down my back)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) 10+15, 10+15, 7+14 = 71
    B) only did 3 rounds (pain down my back)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) Bench Press @ 27.5kg di 7,7,5 very disappointed with the last round.
    Pull Ups using blue&red band did 5,5,5 still need lots of work on these.

    B) WOD 10.55
    Deadlift @ 35kg
    12 inch box with 1 mat
    2 x 12kg KB for farmers carry

    I dont feel like i have made any progress this week , still using 12kg KB & still using 12 inch box.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.