(A) Clean & Jerk New Personal Best @ 41kg Thank you to those that inspire me every morning in the class! Would not be able to do it without you.... (B) 11.43 Pull Ups red band (hard) 1000m row 45 x sit ups
A) Clean & JerkPersonal Best @ 33kgB) 16.38Pull ups - Red& blue band1000m run45 x sit upsI finally got to run outside with the big kids & with a few tips on running from Veronica last week , i actually enjoyed the run today.It took me a while to complete the pull ups but i just kept doing 2 or 3 until they were done. Still my big weak point but im working on it.
Haha, thats so funny Traci, I told the group last night that I'll let them all run wild when daylight saving starts. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
A) 65kg, was a little bit 6am slow this morning.B) 9.05. Jen was a pain in my side this morning, but it felt good.
C & J 46.5 hooray broke the drought WOD 9.28 enjoyed the wod needed to be a bigger pain in V side
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
(A) Clean & Jerk
ReplyDeleteNew Personal Best @ 41kg
Thank you to those that inspire me every morning in the class! Would not be able to do it without you....
(B) 11.43
Pull Ups red band (hard)
1000m row
45 x sit ups
A) Clean & Jerk
ReplyDeletePersonal Best @ 33kg
B) 16.38
Pull ups - Red& blue band
1000m run
45 x sit ups
I finally got to run outside with the big kids & with a few tips on running from Veronica last week , i actually enjoyed the run today.
It took me a while to complete the pull ups but i just kept doing 2 or 3 until they were done. Still my big weak point but im working on it.
Haha, thats so funny Traci, I told the group last night that I'll let them all run wild when daylight saving starts. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
DeleteA) 65kg, was a little bit 6am slow this morning.
ReplyDeleteB) 9.05. Jen was a pain in my side this morning, but it felt good.
C & J 46.5 hooray broke the drought
ReplyDeleteWOD 9.28 enjoyed the wod needed to be a bigger pain in V side