A) I just worked on a 1RM for back squats today as i didn't have one before now. Back Squat 1 RM = 57kg . I'm pretty proud of this.
B) WOD 13.36 Shoulder to over head @ 20kg bar Over head squats @ 6kg bar Pull ups with red& blue band
The pull ups broke me. A very big thank you to Veronica , i would not have finished the pull ups without your support. I shed my first tear at crossfit after this one out of pure frustration. Upper body strength needs alot of work. I'm extremely sore today but cant wait for next week.
A)
ReplyDeleteBack Squat
10 @ 61kg
8 @ 66kg
8 @ 71kg
8 @ 76kg
Front Squat
5 @ 47kg
5 @ 51kg
2x5 @ 55kg
B) WOD: 11.49 Rxd (Push Jerk)
(A) BS - 64,70,75,80
ReplyDeleteFS - 53,57,61
(B) 10:01 Rxd
Back Squats: 93, 100, 108, 116
ReplyDeleteFront Squats: 78, 85, 91
WOD: 10.38 Rx'd
Back Squat 45 52.5 56.25
ReplyDeleteFront Squat 36 39 42
Wod 10.47 Rxd
A) I just worked on a 1RM for back squats today as i didn't have one before now.
ReplyDeleteBack Squat 1 RM = 57kg . I'm pretty proud of this.
B) WOD 13.36
Shoulder to over head @ 20kg bar
Over head squats @ 6kg bar
Pull ups with red& blue band
The pull ups broke me. A very big thank you to Veronica , i would not have finished the pull ups without your support. I shed my first tear at crossfit after this one out of pure frustration. Upper body strength needs alot of work. I'm extremely sore today but cant wait for next week.