Also went for a 1RM and managed to get 126.5 up from 119 which was from way back in January, so pretty stoked.
WoD: finished at 13:15...kinda. while walking outside after, struggling to breath, I realised that I only did 15 wall balls in the last round. So when I went back in I did another 10 and finished at 17:30
A) Back Squat
ReplyDelete8 @ 66kg
8 @ 71kg
6 @ 81kg
6 @ 86kg
Front Squat:
5 @ 47kg
5 @ 55kg
5 @ 59kg
5 @ 63kg
B) WOD 13.17 Rxd
Went for a 1RM squat tonight - got it 160.5, up from 155 so pumped!!
ReplyDeleteWod was a row subbed for the run - 10:01
Also went for a 1RM and managed to get 126.5 up from 119 which was from way back in January, so pretty stoked.
ReplyDeleteWoD: finished at 13:15...kinda. while walking outside after, struggling to breath, I realised that I only did 15 wall balls in the last round. So when I went back in I did another 10 and finished at 17:30
(A) Jumped on the 1rm band wagon and got 111.5kg! A new PB of 5kg.
ReplyDelete(B) 12.54 Rxd
A)Back Squat
ReplyDelete65% x 8 @ 33.8kg
70% x 8 @ 36.4kg
80% x 6 @ 41.6kg
85% x 6 @ 44.2kg
Front Squat
60% x 5 @ 30kg
70% x 5 @35kg
75% x 5 @37.5
80% x 5 @40kg
WOD 13.06
25kg HPC
Row (no running)
Back squat
ReplyDelete8x48.75
8x52.5
6x60
6x63.75
Front squat
5x36
5x42
5x45
5x48
Wod 14.21
Whoops Rxd wod 35k HPC
ReplyDelete