Saturday, March 13, 2010

13/3/2010


WOD 5 Rounds
21 KB Swings 24/16kg
15 SDHP 40/30KG
9 Ring Dips
400m Run
Skills
Any remaining time

8 comments:

  1. WOD- 24.29- subbed ring dips for tricep dips, and 400m run for 200m row. Weights and kettlebell swings as requested.

    Time: 24.29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todays training with the affiliate cup team was AWESOME! Top program ing HC!

    Really had a great time this morning. Totally worth the agony haha

    Not sure on our team wod time, glenn has that time or the rounds we completed in the other wod.

    I'll post up the squat, pullups, pushup up scores when I remember to get them off courtney! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody"Going to the Games"GallMarch 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM

    I really enjoyed this session too Shane, and it is great to hear that you are so positive about it mate. We are going to Aromas. I know that you are anyway but you know what i mean. Yeah H.C is good at what he does.Coaching Athletes. That is why i trusted him with my fights cause he learns his crafts better then most.
    It was great to have Veronica and Lynne join the workout. Just remember guys that if you do not qualify for the games individually, you still have the same chance that we all do of making the final 6 for the affiliates cup so your contribution to the team is as important as any of the 8 chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Affiliate training was hard core this morning I loved it. Everyone pushed hard, well done to all!
    We keep training like that and we are going to kick some serious ass and take it to Aromas! I'm psyced, I've needed new motivation to train hard again after sectionals and on the rower today when jody said "we're counting on you DC come on" i pulled out another gear...the animals back!
    i went home ate, slept for 20 mins then went and did another 10min AMRAP from qld secionals at local globo with Jess.
    7 Deadlifts 40kg
    7 Hang Power Cleans 40kg
    7 Front Squats 40kg
    7 Push press 40kg

    Rounds 5+13 reps

    They cant last 3 minutes in my world HC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone.

    CHeck out this link:

    http://www.crossfit.com/cf-journal/WLSTANDARDS.pdf

    I think we should all try our best to aim high in our strength training. The link will give you "basic strength standards" Based on your weight and your lifts.

    Something to make us really go for the strength days!
    Check it out, let me know what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. training today was awesome, i really enjoyed it. I hadn't done any of that stuff before so it was a really good challenge... i love this team training!
    Thanks Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Training on Saturday was just brutal, what a great team to be a part of. Thanks for including me today, it really was great to be part of the team.

    Saturday night I slept from 7.30pm till 7.30am.....

    I really believe that if we keep training the way we did on Saturday, damn it, yes Jody, CFP (as a team) will be going to Aromas!

    And, our HC is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scores from Saturday's Squat/Pull Up/Push Up WOD.

    54/6 Squat/Pull Up
    55/5 Squat/Push Up
    56/4 Squat/Pull Up
    50/10 Squat/Push Up
    53/7 Squat/Pull Up
    49/11 Squat/Push Up

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.