OMG, I wake up to this?? This is not nice HC, and you Shane, I thought you had my back, but NO, obviously not, you ridicule me in public, you just wait, both of you.
WOD: 20:40 HSPU's, scaled to head touching 2 X 5kg weight plates. I have never done this wod without band assist, so i was quite happy with my effort, to do it with the weight plate assist. I had the bands on standby just in case.
squat snatch- 35kg I may have been able to go a little heavier but i wanted to work on my technique and staying balanced.
Wod 16:09. I started off doing it as rxd but I could not get past my 8th HSPU... i was doing hair to ground...So, got the ab mat out and finshed using that.
1RM Squat snatch: 25kg (PB - well it has to be as it was the first time I've tried this one!)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 4:45 (45kg, 2x red bands), then repeated it backwards 9-15-21 (untimed).
Should've used more weight on DL's and less assistance on HSPU's (single red band wasn't enough though).
HAHAHHAHAAHA That Photo of VM is classic!
ReplyDelete*tear* ROFL
Right!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I wake up to this?? This is not nice HC, and you Shane, I thought you had my back, but NO, obviously not, you ridicule me in public, you just wait, both of you.
*Veronica now stomps off in anger*
Squat snatch: 1rm : 50kg (barely) hmmm...
ReplyDeleteWOD: 20:40 HSPU's, scaled to head touching 2 X 5kg weight plates.
I have never done this wod without band assist, so i was quite happy with my effort, to do it with the weight plate assist. I had the bands on standby just in case.
Did technique for the squat snatch- need to work on keeping the bar close to my body
ReplyDeleteWOD- 5:08- 60kg deadlifts, normal push ups
Squat Snatch:
ReplyDelete50kg
WOD:
12:07 as RXD
squat snatch- 35kg
ReplyDeleteI may have been able to go a little heavier but i wanted to work on my technique and staying balanced.
Wod 16:09. I started off doing it as rxd but I could not get past my 8th HSPU... i was doing hair to ground...So, got the ab mat out and finshed using that.
65kg
ReplyDelete