Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2/3/2010


Skills
Work from focus board

WOD
Run 600m
Then
Pull-Up - 21-15-9
Squat - 40-30-20
Sit-Up - 30-20-10
Then
Run 400m

Post to comments

9 comments:

  1. Skills: Ring dips tabata - worse than last time! Snatch - tried using hook grip.

    WOD 14:02 (I think - I forgot to write it down)
    Couldn't do the pullups properly in first round - kept hitting the stack of weight plates behind, and was all out of rhythm. 2nd round was much better - I changed spots and took off the gloves.

    I will be glad when the push up challenge is over cos my shoulder joints & surrounding muscles are really suffering, so they're already fatigued before I even start a WOD! Can the next challenge be 100 meditation breaths or 100 positive visualisations or 100 repetitions of an empowering quote??? Please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time:

    9:55 RXD (thank god for the kip)

    Great group tonight.

    Welcome Rhys, was great having a new face down at the box! Hope to see you down there more often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skills: OHS - New PB of 18kg got out 5 reps, was pretty happy with that. New starting point for me to improve on

    Subbed pull ups for ring pulls and row for a run- scaled 13.24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Practiced hand stands and double unders improved by alot :)

    Time: 10:25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan Said
    Worked on replicating that Muscle up, no success.

    13:16 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  6. soz forgot to write Rxd in mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skills - worked on pistol squats and handstand pushups for Mary workout

    WOD - 10:20 as RXD

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.