Monday, March 8, 2010

PLEASE READ

This Friday 12/3/2010 is having a theme day "Functional Friday" We are all used to the usual (Constantly Varied) ellements of time domains, formats & movements. So because one big reason we all CrossFit is to get better at Life!! Fridays sessions will be performed in whatever clothing you would wear at work or through your normal day. At least 70% of what you wear during your session has to be something that you would wear normally during the day. I will let things like High heels slide. But if you normally wear a tie & belt then you will train in a tie & belt. Same for dresses & skirts. You can wear your usual training gear underneath if you like. Lets have some fun with this.
We will give out a prize for the person in most complete uniform.

POST ANY QUESTIONS TO COMMENTS

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this will be tough for me... lol...

    Personal Training gear *check* haha

    Love the Idea but!! Can't wait to see what everyone rocks up in! :D

    Should be a burpee/pullup penalty for not complying haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! And I have to miss it cos I've got a plane to catch! :( Might see if I can change my flight to a bit later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Thank goodness I gave up my second job as a topless waitress!!! (only joking btw...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this one when has any one seen me in anything but training or PT gear. Oh yeah you Glen I was dressed as a Chilli at New Year Ha ha . Sounds Great !!!!
    Hasta Viernes

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.