Friday, March 19, 2010

19/3/2010

D.C. (AKA) The Animal
Skills 25 min
Work on any 2 from focus board.
Power
Broad jump
WOD 10 Rounds for time
200m run
15 KB Swings 24/16kg
15 Sit-Ups
(30min cap, 1 Burpee penalty for Group per every 20sec over cap)
Post to comments

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jody for letting me do WOD this morning(8am) . Practised muscle ups..... so close and yet so far (did I really do one the other week ?????????????? ) Jump 169cm.
    WOD 25:57 as r`xd

    Hasta Luego Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody"Is only having 3 beers tonight"GallMarch 19, 2010 at 8:52 PM

    Thanks for waking me up Lynne, could have slept on that lounge all day.
    WOD 23.35mins R'xd. Thanks Steve for turning up tonight. You kept me on my toes.
    Great to see our numbered athletes down there tonight supporting the team and Veronica thanks for 3, 2, 1 Going (In your enthusiastic voice that we love).
    Look forward to team training in the morning. D.C. Bring the animal with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hardest workout ever , sorry 6pm guys for giving us soooo many burpees. 31.45 12kg kb . But still loved it thanks guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting day, HC sent me on a 2.4k run, arghhh, I hate running 10.52, haven't done that probably in about 16 months I'm guessing and my time wasn't too far off those days when I ran lots more, so goes to show/prove that CrossFit alone is enough, lots of running not required!

    Now Jody I saw you laugh when I called 3-2-1 Go! What was wrong with it??

    Didn't do the WOD but joined in on the 40 Burpees at the end, with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.