Post time to comments
Worked on muscle up. Still can't get the transition.Wod - 34.44 rxdjust made the cutoff time
Worked on muscle up.Still a way off but will keep chipping away.WOD: 24:06 (Scaled )14 Kip 86 Jump Pull UpAble to acheive 15 thrusters (40kg) straight each round.
WOD- 17:17- scaled run 400m to 200m and 800m to 400m: thrusters as rx'd, subbed pull ups for ring rows.I'm gonna get those pull ups if its the last thing I do!!!Good WOD though burnt 860 calories!
WOD AS RXD: 20.47thanks for counting and pushing me Amanda!
DC My pleasure and and excellent effortWOD AS RXD: 22:36 I think.My main goal was 21 Thrusters straight. Got it the first set but missed it by 2 on the second next time.
Didn't do this wod, but did strength work with Veronica and Shane in the morning. Back Squats -2 @ 85kg2 @ 90kg2 @ 95kg2 @ 100kg1 @ 100kg (went for 2 but failed on the second)2 @ 95kg2 @ 95kg2 @ 95kgBetween each set we had 60-90 sec rest.
back squats8 sets at 110kgs 2 reps! roughly 90 seconds rest
Did Back Squat with Shane and Juzzie.8 Sets @ 75kg 2 reps (5kg more than last time)Approx 90 seconds rest in between.Did WOD later that night: 21.02min Rxd (with Rustie)
WOD:20:37 as RXDSkills:Worked on pistol squats for when I meet Mary. I'm pretty confident I'm ready for her...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Worked on muscle up. Still can't get the transition.
ReplyDeleteWod - 34.44 rxd
just made the cutoff time
Worked on muscle up.Still a way off but will keep chipping away.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 24:06 (Scaled )
14 Kip 86 Jump Pull Up
Able to acheive 15 thrusters (40kg) straight each round.
WOD- 17:17- scaled run 400m to 200m and 800m to 400m: thrusters as rx'd, subbed pull ups for ring rows.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna get those pull ups if its the last thing I do!!!
Good WOD though burnt 860 calories!
WOD AS RXD: 20.47
ReplyDeletethanks for counting and pushing me Amanda!
DC My pleasure and and excellent effort
ReplyDeleteWOD AS RXD: 22:36 I think.
My main goal was 21 Thrusters straight. Got it the first set but missed it by 2 on the second next time.
Didn't do this wod, but did strength work with Veronica and Shane in the morning.
ReplyDeleteBack Squats -
2 @ 85kg
2 @ 90kg
2 @ 95kg
2 @ 100kg
1 @ 100kg (went for 2 but failed on the second)
2 @ 95kg
2 @ 95kg
2 @ 95kg
Between each set we had 60-90 sec rest.
back squats
ReplyDelete8 sets at 110kgs 2 reps!
roughly 90 seconds rest
Did Back Squat with Shane and Juzzie.
ReplyDelete8 Sets @ 75kg 2 reps
(5kg more than last time)
Approx 90 seconds rest in between.
Did WOD later that night: 21.02min Rxd (with Rustie)
WOD:
ReplyDelete20:37 as RXD
Skills:
Worked on pistol squats for when I meet Mary. I'm pretty confident I'm ready for her...