wooooo hooooooo I actually can skip and sit ups, like a pro...... LOL OHS (nowhere) I need way more practice BUT I have made progress AND I am wrapped THANKS
Hey Kylie we are all proud of your progress, you have come along way.
D.C, It is good to have you home animal cause on tonights WOD i chased you, caught you and devoured your heart. WOD 6 Rounds plus 40reps as R'xd. Can't wait for the next 6 weeks of training with the team, we should see some special things. Well done Shane, 6 Rounds plus 40 as well. We will go halves next time!
5 rounds + 21 @30kg (thanks V for making me step up) Had a breakthrough with the double unders! Can now do them in multiples, got at least 13 in a row! Woo, Hoo!
a little late.. but better late than never OHS 40,45,45 wod single skips - 4 rounds, 80 skips, 15 situps and 6 power snatch's @ 35kg almost 5 rounds, next time :)
OHS : 50kg, 50kg, 55kg
ReplyDeleteWOD as R'xd: 5 Rounds + 38
I don't really power snatch above 50kg, i find it really taxing on my wrists. so to smash this wod as r'xd was a definite milestone in progress.
OHS:
ReplyDelete5 @ 50
4 @ 60
3 @ 65
WOD: 6 Full Rounds Plus 40 reps RX'd
OHS:
ReplyDelete5 @ 40kg
5 @ 40kg
5 @ 45kg
Was a little late and didn't make it to 3RM.
WOD: 5+36 Rxd
OHS: 30k,30k,32.5k
ReplyDeleteWOD: 6 rounds + 35 (27k)
Wow Jo great OHS numbers heading towards grand piano girls.
ReplyDeleteOHS 22kg PB
45,45,50
ReplyDeleteWOD: 7+5 Rxd
Really enjoyed this one.
30,30,35 kg
ReplyDeleteWOD R`XD 6 + 30
Good work Amanda on the JORDAN V JORDAN WOD
ADIOS AMIGOS
OHS
ReplyDelete35,40, 45 (2)
WOD 5 rounds + 43
WOD AS RXD: 6 rounds even
ReplyDeleteGood to come in and smash out a WOD, good to be home :)
i really need to work on my over head lifts and get comfortable with being uncomfortable with these lifts LOL
ReplyDeleteOHS 5-5-3
5s@12kg, 3@15kg
WOD
10 WB 6kg midline between top and bottom
15 sit ups
10 power snatches ( technique 12kg)
8 rounds +10
wooooo hooooooo I actually can skip and sit ups, like a pro...... LOL OHS (nowhere) I need way more practice BUT I have made progress AND I am wrapped THANKS
ReplyDeleteHey Kylie we are all proud of your progress, you have come along way.
ReplyDeleteD.C, It is good to have you home animal cause on tonights WOD i chased you, caught you and devoured your heart.
WOD 6 Rounds plus 40reps as R'xd.
Can't wait for the next 6 weeks of training with the team, we should see some special things. Well done Shane, 6 Rounds plus 40 as well. We will go halves next time!
OHS 60, 65, 70kg.
OHS
ReplyDelete5@22, 5@22, 3@30
So hard to trap the traps!
5 rounds + 21 @30kg (thanks V for making me step up)
Had a breakthrough with the double unders! Can now do them in multiples, got at least 13 in a row! Woo, Hoo!
a little late.. but better late than never
ReplyDeleteOHS
40,45,45
wod single skips - 4 rounds, 80 skips, 15 situps and 6 power snatch's @ 35kg almost 5 rounds, next time :)