Saturday, March 6, 2010

6/3/2010

Games Fever

AL/TN/MS Sectional WOD
3 Rounds for time
25m Down-and-Back sprint (50m total)
10 Burpees
7 Ground-to-shoulder - 60/40kg

Recover

QLD Sectional WOD 1
AMRAP 10 min
Deadlift, 7 reps
Hang Power Clean, 7 reps
Front Squat, 7 reps
Chest to Overhead, 7 reps


The men will be using 40kg while the women will tackle a 30kg load. The same bar is used for all exercises. There must be a clear separation between movements, i.e., the last deadlift and the first hang power clean cannot be performed as a single power clean from the ground. Partially completed rounds will contribute to the overall score.

Post time/rounds to comments

6 comments:

  1. WOD 1: As Rxd
    Time: 5.15

    WOD 2: As Rxd
    4 Rounds + 18 Reps

    Rower Intervals
    1 + 276metres
    PLUS 10 Metres on last attempt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished first team training for the affiliates cup, The world's fittest gym.

    It had everything i love about working in a team. Thanks Jules, Justine, Courtney, Jo, and Shane for giving the team what you had to give today and thanks H.C for coaching us through.

    Great to see 2 of our top females here today as well working on skills for Regionals. Veronica and Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, ditto Jody. It was great today, and working out as a team really made me work much harder because I didn't want to let the team down. I found the wallballs to be the hardest - I've never really tried to hit the top target before - thank goodness it was only the 6k ball. So that's definitely something I need to work on.

    I have to miss the next 3 Saturdays as I'll be in Perth & elsewhere :-( but I've already been in contact with CrossFit West Coast in Perth so will work out there - there's no way I'm taking a break from training!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.cathletics.com/resources/powerOutput.php

    Hey guys, check this out. It's a power output calculator. Pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday (saturday) morning I had work booked so couldnt train with the team but I heard the session was intense and I wont miss next saturdays.

    Later that day i did an AMRAP with my friend Jessica in a globo gym in sydney and proud to say we nearly got banned because we were training at an intensity that patrons found intimidating...you know me...im like a nun that has taken the vow of silence when I train....HA!

    AMRAP 15mins
    5 Hang Cleans 40kg
    10 push Ups
    5 SDHP 40kg
    10 Push Ups
    20 Double Unders

    7 rounds 28

    then
    10 rounds of 10 x 20kg KB Swings 10 seconds rest

    After fridays WOD with 75x50kg back squats and 160 push ups yesterday... I have been taking it easy today :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.