I did a 5k run instead. I watched the videos of Dr Romanov teaching the Pose method of running and was keen to give it a go. It's very very hard to get rid of the tension/resistance in the foot, and I have no idea if I am actually doing The Pose... But the idea of Pose Fall Pull and using gravity certainly makes alot of sense.
Appologies for late post everyone. Had probs connecting to internet.
ReplyDeleteI did a 5k run instead. I watched the videos of Dr Romanov teaching the Pose method of running and was keen to give it a go. It's very very hard to get rid of the tension/resistance in the foot, and I have no idea if I am actually doing The Pose... But the idea of Pose Fall Pull and using gravity certainly makes alot of sense.
ReplyDeleteYeah I tried giving it a go on the gassers this week. Dunno if I was doing it properly but the gassers felt good either way :)
ReplyDelete