Subbed 400m run to 200m 16kg KB SwingsBox Pull upsWOD- 22.37
Great team session.
GOING TO THE GAMES!!! :) After todays session how could we NOT??!?!?!
What a great turn out and a well organised, fully committed session this am. Great work by all. (and now I am buggered . Any one out there want to take my RPM class Saturday mornings before we train....... I`ll pay you !!!!!) Adios Amigos .GOING TO THE GAMES AND GOING TO SMASH IT !!!!
Thats the spirit Penrith!!team training was awesome, everyone pushed so hard, Aromas here we come HOO!
Agreed with all. Now I thought last week was tough....this week blew last week outa the water! HC thanks....
Look at me look at me swung that 24kg bell. took longer than requested 31.26
WOOOO go Jen!! :DVery proud of you :)
Did 10 min amrap at cook and phillip park.7 SDHP 40 kg7 Push Ups7 Thrusters 40 kg7 Ring Pull ups6 Rounds
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subbed 400m run to 200m
ReplyDelete16kg KB Swings
Box Pull ups
WOD- 22.37
Great team session.
ReplyDeleteGOING TO THE GAMES!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAfter todays session how could we NOT??!?!?!
What a great turn out and a well organised, fully committed session this am. Great work by all. (and now I am buggered . Any one out there want to take my RPM class Saturday mornings before we train....... I`ll pay you !!!!!) Adios Amigos .
ReplyDeleteGOING TO THE GAMES AND GOING TO SMASH IT !!!!
Thats the spirit Penrith!!
ReplyDeleteteam training was awesome, everyone pushed so hard, Aromas here we come HOO!
Agreed with all. Now I thought last week was tough....this week blew last week outa the water! HC thanks....
ReplyDeleteLook at me look at me swung that 24kg bell. took longer than requested 31.26
ReplyDeleteWOOOO go Jen!! :D
ReplyDeleteVery proud of you :)
Did 10 min amrap at cook and phillip park.
ReplyDelete7 SDHP 40 kg
7 Push Ups
7 Thrusters 40 kg
7 Ring Pull ups
6 Rounds