Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EL DIABLO

50 min limit
6 Rounds (40kg/30kg Use same weight for all lifts)
600m run
6 Squat Clean
6 Deadlift
6 Burpee
6 Thruster
6 Push-Press
6 Bodyweight Squat
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2009/06/el-diablo.html
Post to comments

14 comments:

  1. 50 min 5 rounds plus everything except 6 squats. as rxd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOD: AS Rxd

    Time: 49.37

    Just made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 38:38mins using Rusty.

    When i posted this WOD on the whiteboard this morning i wanted to know how our athletes where feeling and thinking throughout the Workout because A positive frame of mind in a long workout like this one is more important then your squat clean technique or your thruster strength etc when it comes to your final time at the end.
    PM Crew, when you come in tonight for the WOD, take some time to tune into the thoughts in your head and see how what you think, affects how you feel in the WOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "BLOODY KILLER"

    22kg
    sub run for row
    45:30

    LYNNE
    RXD- 34:49


    great work everyone this morning
    c u when we get back ily all
    LOL
    c u all on the 19th to do the monday night WOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 45:32 as rxd

    Great work Tanya - what a WOD to do your first as rxd on! You will smash it next time!

    This was hard, but I really liked it! Certainly felt like I'd done a workout and got my money's worth. I got a bit disheartened at one point when I thought that I only had about 20mins to go but actually had nearly 30mins left. The thrusters & push press got to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 37.12min 32kg OMG!

    Took off nearly 4 minutes from my last effort, with slightly heavier weight.

    Everyone really put in tonight, iand t was a pleasure to watch the 7pm group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 40:07 as rxd

    The first time i did this wod was like sept last year i think at fitness first when i started getting into doing crossfit work outs...
    I remember i did it in 50 mins and used 25kg bar... so it's massive improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tell you what when you look at this WOD on the whiteboard or on the blog I was thinking "Oh yeah its only 6 rounds of 6 reps + the run, I thought this won't be to bad, but wow I was wrong such a killer" Thanks to everyone for the motivation to push me through- greatly appreciated!

    First time in doing this WOD - had to scale the run back to 200m ones- still on restricted running, but did everything else has requested.

    Time: 38.05

    ReplyDelete
  9. 37.53 RXD
    I think I may have been the only one who enjoyed the run hated the reps. The bar just felt heavy tonight. Its been a big week though in all areas. Cannot wait for the four day weekend and to sleep in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 35:38 As Rxd

    Enjoy these longer workouts, no contest.

    6pm crew also had 20 consequential burpees..

    Which were strangely satisfying.. it's a fine line between pleasure and pain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good blog for anyone who wants to know about affiliate jump.Thanks for sharing such a nice information to everyone. mdma

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.