Loved training with Kylie and Amanda today. Thanks for the encouragement girls, especially when I dropped the bar on my head. Did WOD in 7.52 minutes scaled wallballs - 15, 12 , 7, 5. Next time may try this WOD unscaled.
Split Jerk-70(3),75(2),80(1),85(1),90(1)Just checking in where my strength is at now 10kg lighter. Felt pretty good in yesterdays heavier met con wod. Was looking forward to getting heavy after the opens. Well done to John & Kylie today getting their first TTR.
jerk 80x3,85x3,90x3then got new 1rm jerk pb 105kgttr 25 x 3setswod 3.51rxd then did it again 3.37rxd30 muscle ups 7.30
THANKS JODY, I GOT SOOO EXCITED I LET GO OF THE RINGS LOL....SUCH PROGRESS LOVE CF
PS ALWAYS LOVE TRAINING WITH U MELISSA I BURN ALOT OF MY ENERGY LAUGHING THOUGH XOXOXOXO SORRY 4 LAUGHING BUT IT WAS FUNNY..
Split Jerk:3 @ 45kg3 @ 50kg3 @ 50kgWOD: 6.08 Rxd
Jerk: 80kgs, 90kgs. Split Jerk: 100kgs(F) x 3. Cleaned it once, back to the drawing board. WOD: 4.28 Rx'd Practiced muscle ups, and HSPU.
jerk - 55kg x 3. mixed it up with the push jerk and split jerk.
OMG! too sore to come in for the WOD!!!! Did a 5k walk at lunchtime instead. My entire body feels bruised!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Loved training with Kylie and Amanda today. Thanks for the encouragement girls, especially when I dropped the bar on my head. Did WOD in 7.52 minutes scaled wallballs - 15, 12 , 7, 5. Next time may try this WOD unscaled.
ReplyDeleteSplit Jerk-70(3),75(2),80(1),85(1),90(1)
ReplyDeleteJust checking in where my strength is at now 10kg lighter. Felt pretty good in yesterdays heavier met con wod.
Was looking forward to getting heavy after the opens.
Well done to John & Kylie today getting their first TTR.
jerk 80x3,85x3,90x3
ReplyDeletethen got new 1rm jerk pb 105kg
ttr 25 x 3sets
wod 3.51rxd
then did it again 3.37rxd
30 muscle ups 7.30
THANKS JODY, I GOT SOOO EXCITED I LET GO OF THE RINGS LOL....SUCH PROGRESS LOVE CF
ReplyDeletePS ALWAYS LOVE TRAINING WITH U MELISSA I BURN ALOT OF MY ENERGY LAUGHING THOUGH XOXOXOXO SORRY 4 LAUGHING BUT IT WAS FUNNY..
ReplyDeleteSplit Jerk:
ReplyDelete3 @ 45kg
3 @ 50kg
3 @ 50kg
WOD: 6.08 Rxd
Jerk: 80kgs, 90kgs.
ReplyDeleteSplit Jerk: 100kgs(F) x 3. Cleaned it once, back to the drawing board.
WOD: 4.28 Rx'd
Practiced muscle ups, and HSPU.
jerk - 55kg x 3. mixed it up with the push jerk and split jerk.
ReplyDeleteOMG! too sore to come in for the WOD!!!! Did a 5k walk at lunchtime instead. My entire body feels bruised!
ReplyDelete