Congratulations Justine (Xena)....you do us girls proud. It is a pleasure to train along side you.
Beast..Great job Justine!
This was amazing to watch. Justine you are so strong!
You are an amazing young lady go little Jussy
wow Justine is amazing well done!!I wish i could have come along to watch and support everyone (stupid work is ruining my life) :) I watched the cross fit regional games video on facebook saw Justine and Jody And Courtney it looked amazing!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Congratulations Justine (Xena)....you do us girls proud. It is a pleasure to train along side you.
ReplyDeleteBeast..
ReplyDeleteGreat job Justine!
This was amazing to watch. Justine you are so strong!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing young lady go little Jussy
ReplyDeletewow Justine is amazing well done!!I wish i could have come along to watch and support everyone (stupid work is ruining my life) :) I watched the cross fit regional games video on facebook saw Justine and Jody And Courtney it looked amazing!
ReplyDelete