Squat 100(5),110(3),110(3)WOD-DNF.Used 24kg bells, got some jumping m/ups out.10m/u 7.30minsPleased with todays workout.
Back squat: 57.5, 60, 60. Very pleased with this!WOD: 24:34, 12kg KB's. Was able to lift 2 x 16kg KB's up (which is an improvement), but wasn't confident of getting 15 reps out at that weight.I feel like I've got a bit stronger over the 7 weeks of the open. Less workouts per week than I normally do might be the reason???
Back Squat:5 @ 70kg3 @ 75kg3 @ 75kgWOD: 26.11 - 5 Attempts at BMU, 2 were a bit close.
handstand practicetabata push ups13(pb)tabata squats18 (pb)hang power snatch 5,5,540,50,60snatch balance 5,5,540,50,60wod 24.12rxd (24kg kb x 2)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Squat 100(5),110(3),110(3)
ReplyDeleteWOD-DNF.Used 24kg bells, got some jumping m/ups out.
10m/u 7.30mins
Pleased with todays workout.
Back squat: 57.5, 60, 60. Very pleased with this!
ReplyDeleteWOD: 24:34, 12kg KB's.
Was able to lift 2 x 16kg KB's up (which is an improvement), but wasn't confident of getting 15 reps out at that weight.
I feel like I've got a bit stronger over the 7 weeks of the open. Less workouts per week than I normally do might be the reason???
Back Squat:
ReplyDelete5 @ 70kg
3 @ 75kg
3 @ 75kg
WOD: 26.11 - 5 Attempts at BMU, 2 were a bit close.
handstand practice
ReplyDeletetabata push ups
13(pb)
tabata squats
18 (pb)
hang power snatch 5,5,5
40,50,60
snatch balance 5,5,5
40,50,60
wod 24.12rxd (24kg kb x 2)