Squat cleans only for me today or so I thought . My squat clean highlighted the fact that my front squat needs lots of work hence the front square after 1rm work
No pb for me today clean @ 56.5kg Front squats 55,60,65kg
Disappointed to say the least prob speaking for Jody as well today on my performance
Cleans: 100kgs. During the lead up I was feeling alright. Then made the fatal error of jumping from 100 to 110. I failed on this twice and she went all down hill from there. Disappointing end today for me. No snatch, then for self punishment I pushed out 10 rower intervals.
Lynne you are lifting your weights with better technique which will lead you to bigger weights.
Glenn's programing works. Look at last years open competition results when our top male left the year before to another box to become a better athlete. Well the only thing that got left behind was him. We had 4 males stronger and faster then him 1 year later. He wouldn't have made our squad for regionals. As a coach there were plenty of PB's today. I was very pleased with the performances. It not only showed our strengths but also our limitations which we can now work on. As a athlete. My previous Snatch was 70kg now 73kg. I am confident if i do more work on my snatch balance & OHS i will pull 78-80kg next time as i just got stuck in the bottom. My previous clean was 105kg today 107.5kg. I need a stronger front squat as my 1Rm is 110kg and i got stuck in the bottom @ 110kg today.
I am going to post details about accomodation for newcastle on our facebook page so check it out and lets give em hell at Newy.
A bit off a bummer today did not get to my previous PB. I aint going no where got the best and patient coach there is. Thanks Glenn once again for all your help onwards and upwards.
Squat clean 47 48f 48f 48f 48f
Jody booked the room with the chandlier will bring the champagne ( this is our secret)!!
Squat cleans only for me today or so I thought . My squat clean highlighted the fact that my front squat needs lots of work hence the front square after 1rm work
ReplyDeleteNo pb for me today clean @ 56.5kg
Front squats 55,60,65kg
Disappointed to say the least prob speaking for Jody as well today on my performance
Cleans: 100kgs. During the lead up I was feeling alright. Then made the fatal error of jumping from 100 to 110. I failed on this twice and she went all down hill from there. Disappointing end today for me. No snatch, then for self punishment I pushed out 10 rower intervals.
ReplyDeleteLynne you are lifting your weights with better technique which will lead you to bigger weights.
ReplyDeleteGlenn's programing works. Look at last years open competition results when our top male left the year before to another box to become a better athlete. Well the only thing that got left behind was him. We had 4 males stronger and faster then him 1 year later. He wouldn't have made our squad for regionals.
As a coach there were plenty of PB's today. I was very pleased with the performances. It not only showed our strengths but also our limitations which we can now work on.
As a athlete. My previous Snatch was 70kg now 73kg. I am confident if i do more work on my snatch balance & OHS i will pull 78-80kg next time as i just got stuck in the bottom.
My previous clean was 105kg today 107.5kg. I need a stronger front squat as my 1Rm is 110kg and i got stuck in the bottom @ 110kg today.
I am going to post details about accomodation for newcastle on our facebook page so check it out and lets give em hell at Newy.
A bit off a bummer today did not get to my previous PB. I aint going no where got the best and patient coach there is. Thanks Glenn once again for all your help onwards and upwards.
ReplyDeleteSquat clean 47 48f 48f 48f 48f
Jody booked the room with the chandlier will bring the champagne ( this is our secret)!!
Snatch: 45kg PB. I got this on Thursday and then got it again on sat.
ReplyDeleteClean: 56kg PB!
Was fun :)
1RM clean 68.5kg (PB). Yay!
ReplyDeleteWorked my PBs a little late (wed) but managed
ReplyDeletePB snatch at 42.2!! :-) 4.2kgs more than previous!!
Aimimbg to get consistent ASAP!