Glad you took your mobile up with you this week Amigo :D
Love the old School harness.
Hahahaha no OH & S in crossFIT....
The "old school harness" was there for a bit extra comfort. I'm actualy safely supported by rock climbing setup. I couldn't have fallen if I wanted to. It was actualy quiet fun coming down. I can see a climbing wall coming soon
There's no comfort in any harness Glenn!!Climbing wall sounds like fun.
Loving the wash board abs! I need to get myself some of them!
looking ripped there Glen
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Glad you took your mobile up with you this week Amigo :D
ReplyDeleteLove the old School harness.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha no OH & S in crossFIT....
ReplyDeleteThe "old school harness" was there for a bit extra comfort. I'm actualy safely supported by rock climbing setup. I couldn't have fallen if I wanted to. It was actualy quiet fun coming down. I can see a climbing wall coming soon
ReplyDeleteThere's no comfort in any harness Glenn!!
ReplyDeleteClimbing wall sounds like fun.
Loving the wash board abs! I need to get myself some of them!
ReplyDeletelooking ripped there Glen
ReplyDelete