Last week I posted this pic "Guess Who?" & had no takers. A bunch have asked me at the Box though & I'll reveal it now.. It's Mark Brown.
I'm posting this now, not so much to reveal the owner of those "Shoe box" like calves but to say thanks.
You would have noticed recently several posts on upcoming games etc. Well Mark would always text me etc about anything he seen online & After having a chat to him, he agreed to take on the role of being our events information guy.
Thanks Browny
Nice work Browny.
ReplyDeleteYour calves have competition though! A guy at work has created a Facebook page dedicated to the extraordinary calves of a colleague. Check it out, it's quite funny: search for Chuckies calves.
Good job Mark haveosted on Facebook site too but PLEASE change your profile pic......... Snakes scare the s@#t out of me :)
ReplyDelete