Thursday, October 27, 2011

27/10/2011


Amanda in the bottom of 62kg Full Clean

WOD #1
Run for 4min in one direction then turn around & try & make it back in less time.
RECOVER 2min
Partner Up & Perform 5 Band Sprints.

WOD #2
8min AMRAP
10 DB/KB Push Press/Jerk AHAP
20 Skipping Crossovers
10 C2B Pullups

Push Press/Jerks must be done unbroken.

6 comments:

  1. Go Amanda u legend u!! Good luck in the games!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Amanda :D well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks guys, it was a good feeling once I was back at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did a session with HC's client Patchie, was really good, highlight.....1.6km run under 7 minutes, not sure of the exact time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed tonights WOD 3 rounds + 5 reps. Didn't know I could do crossovers til I did 'em. Not a busy night tonight - just me and Kiwi, so we got lots of extra attention from HC. He showed us some new tricks with battling chains/ropes. Thanks Glenn, I had fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.