Monday, October 24, 2011

24/10/2011

STRENGTH
Deadlift 1rm

WOD - 3 X 5min Rounds
Rnd (1)
Run 800m + 20 D/U +MAX Wallballs

RECOVER 90sec

Rnd (2)
Run 400m + 10 Wallballs + MAX D/U

RECOVER 90sec

Rnd (3)
Run 200m + MAX Pushups (Everytime you rest, perform 1 X MAX Height Box Jump)


8 comments:

  1. DL- 178, 180(f) felt like the bar was nailed to the floor. It's amazing how 2nd can make a diff. But a wins a win
    WOD 
    Rnd 1 800m(3:20) WB 7
    Rnd2 400m(1:30) DU 61
    Rnd3 200m(0:57) PU - 60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadlift 190 Previous 180 Best 185 before today
    There has been a few times over the last couple of years that 190 has been nailed to the floor but today they give way.

    WOD
    Rnd 1 800m(3:20) WB 15 Strained my calf on the 800m
    Rnd2 400m(1:45) DU 77
    Rnd3 200m(1:00) PU - 49 With 30inch box & 4 20 plates on top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berg..forgot to take a pic of my results.

    DL 70kg.. New pb. But could have gone a bit heavier, ran out of time.

    WOD

    1 800m right on 4 min. 40s du and 5 WB
    2 400m 1:45 I think... 27 DU including 7 in a row, new record for me
    3 200m I forget. 24ish knee PU, 3 full PU 4 box jumps, those full PU killed me.

    Glen I have my straps and am all set up.....thanks!
    Jody I have a rope at home so I will practice SLOWER DUs, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strength - 150, 6.5kg PB
    WOD - Row 800 - 3.20, 20 left foot singles, 8 burpee wall balls
    Row 400 - 1.30, 100 odd left foot singles
    Row 200 - 40, 60 push ups, no box jumps

    100 ab mat sit ups to finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deads: 223kgs. Previous 1rm - 225kgs. Completed this during 6am session. Returned during the night owls and completed snatch. - 70kgs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time blogger, V told me I gotta post this one...

    Deads - Previous 1 RM = 103kg, Today = 114.5kg increase of 11%. Pretty happy with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Amanda thats amazing what a legend you are!! and everybody else who upped their 1rm well done!!

    I was disappointed with mine today I could only do 60kg!! Thats shit!! My stupid back is spasming all over the place! last 1rm was 100kg determined to get back to that and well over it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got in a touch early and found my 1rm for the clean aswell as for deadlift

    Clean- 47.5kg- need to work on getting under the bar
    DL- 120kg felt abit tight straight after that

    round1 800-4.25 DU 1 WB 6
    round2 400-2.3 Practiced DU i think i got 10 or 11
    round3 200-1.25 PU -60

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.