Masters WOD 1
Event 1
For time:
21 Overhead squats 95/65lb
21 Hand-release push-ups
150 yard Shuttle run
15 Overhead squats
15 Hand-release push-ups
100 yard Shuttle run
9 Overhead squats
9 Hand-release push-ups
50 yard Shuttle run
Lynne will be battling through this on Friday. Give this one your all Team & I'm sure Lynne would love to hear your comments & any thing that might help during this WOD.
Its got your name written all over it. You'll smash it Lynne.
ReplyDeleteLynne, you are a real inspiration to all of your team mates. A true embodiment of Courage,Ferocity and Pride. I wish you every success....Eat them alive, girl.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 6.52 Rx'd.
ReplyDelete(I actually did above the Rxd weight as my OHS was 54kg not 43kg. I couldn't do the math this morning)
The Lab Rat special finisher: Powerbags with Bruiser around 6mins.
wod 4.48 rxd
ReplyDeleteif you read this lynne, although you will probably have already done it and have your own plan, this is mine. being a short one it has to be unbroken as fast as possible with quick transition. however a 150m/100m sprint can really gas you at 100% but by going say 80-90% it is not a long enough distance to lose time but will leave energy for quick ohs. this one suits you big time and you'll smash it.
Thanks Team some valuable insights. I will chat to Lynne tomorrow re-comments.
ReplyDeleteWith Lynne not training till the afternoon I joined the lab rats session @ CrossFit Hunttington Beach and walked right into a doozy. The workout was the final workout from the Australian Regionals 100 Pullups, 100 Kb Swings, 100 D/U & 100 OHS. Finished in 45 mins 02. Thanks to Mike for the session.
Lynne you will smash it they have walked straight into your game plan.
ReplyDeleteHope everyone is enjoying themselves over there take care.
Kill crush destroy tomorrow Lynne