Sunday, July 31, 2011

WOD 3 Results


GeoTagged, [N33.86709, E118.26854]

At the end of WOD 3 Lynne ranked 7th and sitting 11th overall, she needs to be top 8 to go onto compete Sunday. In WOD 3 she completed her first Round of 2 Muscle Ups 8 Thrusters @ 43kg Unbroken. Rounds 2&3 seen Unbroken Muscle Ups but thrusters got heavy and needed to be broken up, she finished in 4.42. Lynne gave it her all and I know that everyone at CFP will be proud of her. Her next WOD is at 4.25pm LA time and she will need to be at least top 3 to qualify top 8. If you have any messages for Lynne post to comments and I will forward them on.
Courage Ferocity Pride

7 comments:

  1. Lynne..... hope you remember the last thing I said to you. To ME and I'm PRETTY sure everyone at CFP. Your already a WINNER in my eyes !!!! HOPE YOU SMASH WOD 4 to be able to see you again tomorrow SHINING on the BIG stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the most exciting wods i"ve ever seen. Lynne your family must be SO PROUD of you to be up there competing with the best. Your amazing and worth your weight in White gold.You'r form was exceptional and consistant. You have not only put Crossfit Penrith on the world stage but it is now up in Lights. I"m so lucky to have met and trained with a first class ATHLETE.
    Well done LYNNE FITZHARRIS xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news. you are now in a postion to make the final eight. wod 4 is taylor made for you, this is your chance to show what you are all about. mel, adalie and i will be cheering you on from glenbrook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's world is something else. It was 2:30am & -1deg & I'm in my loungeroom wrapped in a snuggy watching Lynne do her thing. The camera would go on her & I'm like "heels Lynne, yes drive" "nice rep" then it scans the field & I'm calling "No reps" By the end of her WOD I'm now standing in the middle of the room & panting harder than her.
    15 min afterword Jody & I are communicating tacticts for WOD 4. Despite being thousands of miles away in my loungeroom, it felt like I was there a part of the action.
    Lynne is a proud CFP'er & wont die wondering by the end of WOD 4. As H.C. I know Jody has prepared her to the best of her life &
    with a nod of the head I say "Give em Hell Lynne"
    H.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne how exciting Ive been checking out the pics on here and facebook it looks amazing, your doing so well what a champion you are!!
    Your such an inspiration, good old Penrith Represent!! :)
    Hope you make it to the final 8 good luck xxxx

    Well Done Lynne
    Amanda (mon and Thurs 930) :) xx Hi Jody :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, I''ve barely spoken to you, but wanted to add my amazement and awe to everyone else.

    will be watching your wOd with my family and cheering you on.

    You are spectacular to have reached this level!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all so so proud of you Lynne. Just do your best. xx You have done amazingly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.