Just before WOD 4 I let Lynne know that she would have to win the heat to go on to sunday. After chatting with Glenn beforehand we came up with a game plan. We all know that Lynne can wear you down the longer the workouts go but she was going to have to start fast as well, something that Lynne has worked hard on since the opens. It was going to be uncomfortable for her. When Lynne got to the power cleans I thought WOW, what a women to watch in action. Lynne is one of those athletes that you could make a movie after, she has the ability to draw emotion with her determination and heart. She finished the WOD 2nd, so missed out on a top 8 finish and will be a better athlete this time next year for the experience.
Nice one Lynne !! Great Effort. You Smashed it. Also a shout out to the Coach. I watched you and I'm sure it was your voice I heard screaming out support. Well done mate :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic effort Lynne!! You've done yourself, CFP and Australia proud...
ReplyDeleteLynne watched you compete in WOD 4 and you were amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou are truly a WORLD class athlete.
Absolutely terrific result Lynne, you are an amazing athlete and a true inspiration to all xx
ReplyDelete