I actually felt like the run was a lot quicker than 6:15 oddly enough. I would like to run it again with Courts and Mike, I think with the extra competition and someone to pace myself against I could get sub 6 mins. Still miles off Country Dan
All deadlifts unbroken, double unders were the death of me. I'd never felt shoulder fatigue doing double unders until tonight
WOD 1: 6.43
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: 11.56 Rx'd
Then.
5 x 20 sec intervals of battling ropes
Wod 1: 6.10
ReplyDeleteWod 2: 8:18 Rxd
5@20sec Battling rope intervals
Wod 1: 6:42
ReplyDeleteWod 2: 9:50 Rxd double unders feeling heaps more efficient
hspu max reps on the min every min for 5mins
ReplyDelete7,4,3,2,3
wod1 5.17
wod2 7.31rxd
muscle ups 5 sets max reps
4,3,3,2,3
W.O.D 1 7:40
ReplyDeleteW.O.D 2 10:07 60kg DL first time using that much weight in a wod, happy with todays effort.
finish with 500m on rower 2:14 getting faster.
WOD 1: 5:50
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: 12:02 scaled 80kgs
5km Row
ReplyDelete21:49
WOD 1 - 8:35
ReplyDeleteWOD 2 - 9:17
70kg deadlifts
double unders were my saviour
PT @ 7 with Glenn working on Snatch to 40kg
ReplyDeleteWOD 2 6:47 R'xd
Max rep T2B 3 sets with 1:0.5 rest
18,4,0
WOD 1
ReplyDelete6:15
WOD 2
9:39 as RXD
1000m Row
3:55
I actually felt like the run was a lot quicker than 6:15 oddly enough. I would like to run it again with Courts and Mike, I think with the extra competition and someone to pace myself against I could get sub 6 mins. Still miles off Country Dan
All deadlifts unbroken, double unders were the death of me. I'd never felt shoulder fatigue doing double unders until tonight
Marie
ReplyDeleteWOD 1
8:28
WOD 2
11:20 @ 50kg
1000m Row
4:39